Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Working Hard

Since school got out, I have been blessed with lots of generous neighbors with chores to do. I made over $1,000 in the three weeks after school got out thanks to the generosity of my many employers. From gardening, to wood stacking, to dog washing, to house cleaning, I have been able to help many of my friends and neighbors with the chores they haven't had the time to get around to.

As the summer continues, I look forward to more work and fundraising. I will be hosting an Ecuadorian Dinner on August 16th at the River Art's center in Morrisville which I am very excited about. The event is a fabulous fundraising opportunity that will help with the final push to finish paying for tuition, airfare, required expenses and equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment