Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ecuadorian Lunch Success!

The Ecuadorian Lunch was a huge success! I raised $880 and had a great time working with the Culinary students, serving, and talking with people who came. I am so lucky to have such a supportive community!

None of this could have happened without the hard work of all the students from Culinary, Chef Becker, my friends who helped serve, Applecheek farm who donated 12 dozen eggs, and everyone who came to the lunch. Being able to use the professional equipment in Culinary allowed us to serve a lot of people in a short amount of time; Chef Becker and the culinary students really know how to keep things rolling! I don't even know how many people came, but all the tables at Vincent's, both indoors and out, were filled, most of them twice.

I can't express how grateful I am for everyone who made this lunch happen, especially all the students, teachers and community members who showed up to enjoy the food, thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment