Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Contact info and link to semester blog!

Though I won't be able to write on my blog throughout Kroka, there is a blog that will be written by one of the students on our semester and published by the leaders. Here is the link:  http://krokaecuadorsemester2013.blogspot.com/

Also, if you want to stay in contact with me, you can write letters. I won't have any access to the internet or telephones, but we can write letters.

Until September 26th, I will be in NH and you can send letters to:
c/o Kroka Expeditions
767 Forest Road
Marlow, NH 0345

After September 26th, I will be in Ecuador. When sending letters to Ecuador, be advised that they can take a while. The mailing system is getting better, but letters have been known to take 3 weeks to get to Ecuador, so if you want to write to me in Ecuador, don't send them too close to the time we leave which is December 1st. Here is the address for Ecuador:
c/o Dammer family
PO Box 1716232
Quito, ECUADOR

Have an exciting "first semester", whatever that might be to you, and I will be thinking of all of you while I'm at Kroka! 

1 comment: