Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Silent Auction Item Pics

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all as excited about the Ecuadorian Dinner and Silent Auction as I am! Kroka is approaching at breakneck speed, so it will be great to have the opportunity to spend some time with some of you before I leave and share with you a taste of Ecuador.

Twenty-one people have made reservations so far, and there are plenty more spaces (River Arts can serve up to 150), so come on over and join the fun if you are free! I know it's difficult to know your schedule in advance, but I need to have a pretty good idea of how many people are coming by Monday so I can buy the right amount of food (call 802-888-5729 or email singforjoy7@gmail.com). It will be a fabulous evening no matter how many people show up, but this is my last big fundraising event, so it would be awesome to have a good turnout.

In addition to the meal, there will be white and red wine available for $5 a glass (to those over 21, of course) and after dinner tea and coffee so we can enjoy a leisurely evening together. However, if you are in a rush and can't stay, but would like to get some food, you can get take out if you bring your own containers.

I want to thank Chuck's Bikes, Hearbeet Lifesharing and my neighbors Nancy and Colyn for donating some fabulous items for the silent auction! Their contributions are greatly appreciated. I also want to thank my friends for offering to help cook and advertise, River Arts for renting me their beautiful space,  Applecheek Farm for donating eggs, Hannafords for donating a $30 gift card, and everyone who has made reservations; I could never even begin to dream of hosting such an event without your support and enthusiasm.

If you can't make it to River Arts, but would like to make a bid on one of the items, give me a call or send me an email and let me know what your max bid is, and I will put your name down.

XLC Backpack with Scotchlite reflective material. Value $50. Minimum bid $25.

Vermont countryside felted picture. Value $75. Minimum bid $35.
Bontrager Solstice WSD Helmet.
Value: $45 Minimum bid: $25

Half-hour pony rides for two children on hilltop property in Hyde Park.
Value:  $40    Minimum bid:  $25

Aerial tour of northern Vermont,
Value: $200 Minimum bid: $100
Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment